Monday, November 27, 2006

Winking

Okay so I've never really "dated" I've had one significant relationship after another. So this talk to a whole bunch of guys at once makes me feel like I'm doing something vaguely wrong. Like I'm a "Match" slut. I spoke to a friend who has done this before and he told me to knock it off and that I should have "dated" long ago. Okay..

First day I perused all the men within 50 miles of me. You're supposed to find the ones who interest you and "wink" at them. Almost immediately the winks starting flying in for me. Now I was never a guy magnet. I had a roommate who was a magnet I lived with in my twenties and I was always amazed. But now? I'm popular!! Look at me They want me, woo hoo! Wait...all they can see is my head...why do they want me? Hmmmm this is interesting and disturbing all at the same time.

Some were cute...that's good. Some seemed interesting...also good. What's this I'm this man's "life partner" and "God's Dove"...huh? More like Satan's Turkey, I'd say. What the...? Ohhhh this guy wants to clean my house while I watch? Yeuuw! Oh no a man with a picture that looks like it was taken in his parents basement where he's been playing dungeons and dragons for the past twenty years. Complete with black light posters! He wants me to dominate him, double yeuuuw.

Okay maybe I'll try the winking thing myself. Here's one Pretty cute with a picture with his four year old. Seems normal, taller than me, about the same age and close. Okay what the hell..wink!

Wonder what will happen?

1 comment:

hopemcp said...

Will things ever be the same for Miss Lola? Or will she be soon cast aside?? :~O

Wait! Maybe she can give the "yeah" or "nay" on any guy(s) who get out of their parents' dark basements and step into the daylight. ;-