Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Conversation

Oh no! The cute guy emailed me back! I was just...just...kidding? What was I thinking? Okay calm down it's just a freakin' email idiot. Alright what's this? What do I do? That's easy.....what do I do for fun? Crap! I'm poor nothing absolutely nothing. Okay must make self sound sort of interesting...okay that's good. Okay ask about his daughter....ohhhhh?? What's this?? Is he flirting with me? Hmmmmm...

Oh he's really good at this very flirty and fun :) I'm liking this. A little back story might be helpful. I just recently broke up with a man who was a long distance relationship and all we really did for two years was email and text so this is all very familiar to me. I can feel myself sliding back into this familiar territory. What was that he said? Ohhhh that's a bit more than flirty. I'd say downright frisky:) Still kind of liking it. Should I? Does that make me a weirdo? Ahhh heck with it I'm going to roll with it. Okay buddy back at you with this! What you want my phone number??? Oh @%*$ !!!!

Ohhhh to text. Okay. Wow he upped his texts for me! Wow! Again is this a little strange? Probably but who said the first guy has to be anything but fun right? Rebound that's what it is nothing strange about that....right? Okay so the fact that we've sent many texts to each other isn't weird....okay maybe it is but still kind of liking it. RRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGG! Oh no he's calling! He wants to meet! What day? Okay it's a date.

What will I wear and what the hell did I say in all those texts?

No comments: